Galvanized Wire & Mesh Products
Get Information about Galvanized Wire & Mesh Products. With commodity description, material, processing going through, finishes and contact information.
Galvanized wire classified according to the application, form of processing and treatment.
Armouring Cable Wire
- Made of galvanised iron wire, specially for armouring cable.
Electro Galvanized Wire
- Going through the eletro galvanizing, the wire offers good corrosion resistance.
Hot Dipped Zin Coated Wire
- Thermally galvanizing wire with thick zinc coating layer. Much better property compared with electro galvanized wire.
Galvanized Steel Wire
- Made of low carbon, medium carbon and high carbon steel wire. Can be further processed into tye wire or binding wire.
- Galvanized Iron Wire
- Commonly used as fencing wire, weaving wire for galvanized wire mesh.
- Industrial binding wire for cotton baling specially.
- Constructional wire. Can be black iron wire, galvanized wire or plain iron wire.
Spring Steel Wire
- For making of spring wire, bed mattress, etc.
- Also known as staple wire. Flat wire or round wire.
- Made of galvanized iron wire, welded together through automatic processing.
- Galvanized Wire Mesh or written as Galvanised Wire Mesh
- Plain woven into square opening with galvanised steel wire. Used as hardware cloth or screening materials.
- With galvanized iron wire as major materials, barbed wire has two finishes: galvanized or plastic coated.
Carbon Steel Wire
- Mild steel wire can be galvanized or PVC coated. Three grades of carbon content.
Copper Coated Steel Hose Wire
- Specially for making of wire braided rubber hoses. Copper coated.
Stainless Steel Spring Wire
- Offers certain elasticity. Suitable for making of springs.
- Oxygen free annealing adds more flexibility to the wire.
Black Annealed Wire
- Supplied in the form of coil wire, spool wire and big packages. Mainly as binding wire and wire ties.
Black Iron Wire
- Oil tampered black iron wire. Low cost. Universal uses.
Galvanized Square Opening Wire Mesh
- Meshes can be 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, etc. Used as screening materials or window screen.